Search This Blog

Thursday, May 28, 2015

Welcome to my blog Soul Motion!

For those who have already viewed some of my writings don't freak out, all I've done is organize things a little differently so it's easier to read. I really hadn't planned on writing a book but it's turning out to look that way at least a little bit. 

I hope you learn something from what I share. I do this so that those who know me will understand better about my past experience that up until now I have been unable to tell about. I admit for me its pretty intense jumping back into that black hole I was in for so long with no hope of climbing out. God brought me through to the other side of hell and showed me that there is always light no matter what.

Please subscribe and follow my blog!



Fun Stuff: Check out my other pages for awesome easy recipes (because I don't like complicated ones), crochet patterns, artsy stuff, and my Chique-n-Unique Boutique that sometimes has used or new or antique items for sale.  Go ahead and share my blog with others who might enjoy it! 


No comments: